EFFECTIVE BUSINESS RISK MANAGEMENT
Learn how to effectively identify business risks and reduce them to an acceptable level
In today’s volatile times, business risks are greater than ever. Increasing risk brings increased stress to management and staff, and consequently affects the quality of work and service delivery.
Do you want to learn how to effectively manage business risks to ensure the survival and progress of your organization?
If your answer YES, then this is the right webinar for you!
Risk management has always been an important tool to manage a business, especially in volatile markets.
In any economic environment, an unexpected surprise can ruin your business in one fell swoop if you didn’t have proper risk management strategies in place to prevent or at least mitigate the damage from that risk.
- Do you know what risks threaten your business?
- Do you have risk management strategies in place?
In this webinar you will learn:
① the importance of risk management in order to preserve the business of each organization
② how to establish a quality risk management system in accordance with the ISO 31000 standard?
③ Current operational risks and strategies for managing these risks.
④ How to ensure that the roles and responsibilities of the risk management process are clearly defined and implemented.
This webinar is for you if
- You want to learn how to adequately and effectively manage operational risks.
- You are interested in understanding current business risks and management strategies.
- You want to learn how to clearly define the roles and responsibilities for risk management and ensure that they are implemented.
- You want to learn how to easily identify current risks and bring all employees into the risk management process.
Manage risks in compliance with ISO 31000!
You will receive a workbook that you will use in practical work during the webinar.
You may put your questions in chat and our experts will answer them for you.
Sign up now and book your place
Select the date you want to attend the webinar and enter the information.